Sunday, April 15, 2012 - 23:30 in Earth & Climate
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Tornado, hurricane or flood, nursing homes are woefully unprepared to protect frail residents in a natural disaster, government investigators say....
- Elderly long-term care residents suffer cognitively during disastersFri, 21 Oct 2011, 23:35:18 EDT
- Health staff and relatives underestimate chronic pain experienced by nursing home residentsThu, 17 Sep 2009, 9:33:15 EDT
- MRSA carriage rates vary widely in nursing homes, study findsWed, 1 Dec 2010, 16:34:19 EST
- Prevalence of pressure ulcers among black high-risk nursing home residents related to site of careTue, 12 Jul 2011, 17:37:13 EDT
- 1 in 4 nursing home residents carry MRSAThu, 4 Jun 2009, 9:50:35 EDT