Monday, March 5, 2012 - 17:30 in Health & Medicine
TRENTON, N.J. (AP) -- Federal regulators have rejected Merck & Co.'s new combination cholesterol drug, which includes a generic version of the mega-blockbuster Lipitor - at least for now....
- Clues about controlling cholesterol rise from yeast studiesTue, 2 Dec 2008, 12:23:17 EST
- MicroRNA and host gene play key role in regulating cholesterol pathwaysThu, 13 May 2010, 15:03:07 EDT
- How drug that blocks cholesterol absorption from the diet worksTue, 3 Jun 2008, 13:28:44 EDT
- Gene variation may be why some don't respond to cholesterol-lowering drugsMon, 16 Jun 2008, 16:56:41 EDT
- UCLA researchers reconstitute enzyme that synthesizes cholesterol drug lovastatinTue, 3 Nov 2009, 16:31:47 EST