Thursday, October 13, 2011 - 16:30 in Health & Medicine
Two studies this week raised gnawing worries about the safety of vitamin supplements and a host of questions. Should anyone be taking them? Which ones are most risky? And if you do take them, how can you pick the safest ones?...
- Vitamin D supplements found to be safe for healthy pregnant womenTue, 28 Jun 2011, 10:31:48 EDT
- Researchers discover mushrooms can provide as much vitamin D as supplementsMon, 22 Apr 2013, 14:38:42 EDT
- Vitamin E may increase the life expectancy of restricted groups of menThu, 20 Jan 2011, 10:03:46 EST
- Vitamin K linked to insulin resistance in older menWed, 26 Nov 2008, 10:23:02 EST
- Vitamins E and C supplements not effective for prevention of cardiovascular disease in menSun, 9 Nov 2008, 13:36:18 EST