Wednesday, August 24, 2011 - 12:00 in Health & Medicine
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Federal health regulators are warning doctors not to prescribe high doses of the antidepressant Celexa, because of the risk of fatal heart complications....
- Double doses of clopidogrel better than standard doses for heart patients undergoing angioplastyMon, 31 Aug 2009, 9:58:27 EDT
- Monitoring of high-risk medications unchanged despite FDA warningsTue, 12 Jan 2010, 12:19:35 EST
- Aspirin improves survival in women with stable heart disease, according to WHI studyThu, 12 Mar 2009, 15:47:38 EDT
- New research suggests how low doses of radiation can cause heart disease and strokeThu, 22 Oct 2009, 20:22:36 EDT
- Large hormone dose may reduce risk of post-traumatic stress disorderMon, 27 Oct 2008, 15:14:48 EDT