Friday, August 12, 2011 - 14:30 in Biology & Nature
BENGHAZI, Libya (AP) -- Libya's uprising has given Wael Busnina, who for more than a decades has lived with the HIV virus, a bit of hope for an end to isolation....
- Scientists isolate genes that made 1918 flu lethalMon, 29 Dec 2008, 17:43:10 EST
- Scripps Research scientists determine workings of potentially useful virusFri, 1 May 2009, 8:36:35 EDT
- Penn study identifies how ebola virus avoids the immune systemTue, 27 Jan 2009, 15:08:11 EST
- Scientists isolate portion of virus that causes pink eyeThu, 15 Apr 2010, 19:15:32 EDT
- Findings uncover new details about mysterious virusTue, 28 Apr 2009, 10:15:28 EDT