Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 21:00 in Health & Medicine
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Federal health officials are beginning a new push to improve hospital safety - aiming to save 60,000 lives over the next three years and save money at the same time....
- Aging with GRACE: New health care delivery model improves outcomes, saves moneyTue, 11 Aug 2009, 11:46:20 EDT
- Next-generation hospital design can improve health -- and save moneyThu, 13 Jan 2011, 14:40:25 EST
- Set of specific interventions rapidly improves hospital safety 'culture'Thu, 2 Dec 2010, 11:07:22 EST
- Innovative duct tape strategy saves hospitals time, money; improves infection preventionMon, 27 Jun 2011, 11:34:21 EDT
- Is the current recession compromising hospital quality?Thu, 10 Jun 2010, 15:01:36 EDT