Friday, February 11, 2011 - 13:00 in Psychology & Sociology
GENEVA (AP) -- Alcohol abuse is killing 2.5 million people each year and governments must do more to prevent it, the World Health Organization said Friday....
- Commentary: When creating a new institute, the devil's in the detailsMon, 28 Mar 2011, 18:32:18 EDT
- Heredity behind subjective effects of alcoholThu, 26 May 2011, 10:03:53 EDT
- Black girls who abuse alcohol less likely to use condomsWed, 6 Aug 2008, 13:22:07 EDT
- Elderly victims of abuse often use alcohol or drugs, study saysTue, 22 Mar 2011, 16:34:48 EDT
- Smoking, but not past alcohol abuse, may impair mental functionTue, 16 Mar 2010, 1:08:12 EDT