By MIKE STOBBE 2010-11-09T09:09:15Z ATLANTA (AP) -- Teens who text 120 times a day or more - and there seems to be a lot of them - are more likely to have had sex or used alcohol and drugs than kids who don't send as many messages, according to provocative new research....
- Hyper-texting and hyper-networking pose new health risks for teensTue, 9 Nov 2010, 11:04:51 EST
- Study shows texting while driving can be deadlyMon, 4 May 2009, 10:08:28 EDT
- Teen-led study highlights dangers of texting and drivingSun, 29 Apr 2012, 12:33:23 EDT
- A text message a day keeps the asthma attack awayTue, 30 Apr 2013, 15:03:40 EDT
- Non-medical prescription drug use more common among rural teens than city dwellersMon, 1 Nov 2010, 17:03:36 EDT