Monday, April 13, 2009 - 15:28 in Biology & Nature
CHICAGO (AP) -- What we know for sure about diet and what protects the heart is a relatively short list....
- Short-term, high-fat consumption may be beneficial to the heartWed, 13 Apr 2011, 13:40:31 EDT
- Short-term, high-fat diet may initiate protection during heart attackWed, 13 Apr 2011, 13:40:27 EDT
- Scientists learn how food affects the brainWed, 9 Jul 2008, 16:35:36 EDT
- A 'heart healthy' diet and ongoing, moderate physical activity may protect against cognitive declineTue, 14 Jul 2009, 10:08:25 EDT
- 'Western' diet increases heart attack risk globallyMon, 20 Oct 2008, 17:21:58 EDT