Monday, December 8, 2008 - 17:21 in Health & Medicine
NEW YORK (AP) -- Women hospitalized with heart attacks still don't get the treatment they need and are more likely to die than men if they suffer a massive heart attack, a new study of U.S. hospitals shows....
- Women are more likely than men to die in hospital from severe heart attackMon, 8 Dec 2008, 16:31:38 EST
- Risk of repeat attacks in heart patients causes concern for doctorsThu, 28 Aug 2008, 9:23:00 EDT
- New imaging technology reveals prevalence of 'silent' heart attacksMon, 20 Apr 2009, 20:42:48 EDT
- Door-to-balloon time drops for heart attack patients, but mortality rates unchangedMon, 8 Nov 2010, 16:52:18 EST
- Injection reverses heart-attack damageThu, 23 Jul 2009, 12:42:48 EDT