Friday, November 28, 2008 - 02:07 in Health & Medicine
NEW YORK (AP) -- The off-color jokes flew around the room. As the anecdotes got bawdier, the laughter intensified. Some recited from memory, others read from notebooks they brought along....
- No laughing matter: Laughter can play key role in group dynamicsTue, 24 Aug 2010, 11:19:12 EDT
- COPD patients with sense of humor feel better, but laughter may be bad for lungsTue, 2 Aug 2011, 17:34:08 EDT
- Fear of being laughed at crosses cultural boundariesWed, 14 Oct 2009, 11:36:28 EDT
- Laughter really is the best medicine (for leg ulcers)Tue, 8 Mar 2011, 10:27:20 EST
- Laughter really is the best medicine (for leg ulcers)Tue, 8 Mar 2011, 23:43:09 EST