As flu season approaches, many New Jersey parents are furious over a first-in-the-nation requirement that small children must get a flu shot in order to attend preschools and day-care centers. The decision should be the parents', not the state's, they contend....
- Model for managing asthma in preschoolers leads to dramatic drop in ER visits and hospitalizationsFri, 25 Feb 2011, 14:35:09 EST
- Pediatricians can help parents recognize overweight preschoolersTue, 15 Jun 2010, 12:52:42 EDT
- The 'clean plate club' may turn children into overeatersFri, 6 Mar 2009, 9:56:54 EST
- Benefits of preschool vary by family incomeTue, 16 Nov 2010, 1:02:23 EST
- Preschoolers' reading skills benefit from 1 modest change by teachersTue, 17 Apr 2012, 10:37:38 EDT