Tuesday, September 2, 2008 - 08:35 in Health & Medicine
MUNICH, Germany (AP) -- New research into a possible link between a cholesterol-reducing drug and cancer concluded there was no proof to establish a connection, but other doctors warned that it should be used more carefully....
- Inflammation directly linked to colon cancerMon, 2 Feb 2009, 13:23:05 EST
- Cholesterol and cancer: Answers and some new questionsTue, 3 Nov 2009, 12:26:28 EST
- Proof by computerThu, 6 Nov 2008, 14:36:07 EST
- Monitoring of high-risk medications unchanged despite FDA warningsTue, 12 Jan 2010, 12:19:35 EST
- High dietary fat, cholesterol linked to increased risk of breast cancerThu, 6 Jan 2011, 14:13:01 EST