Wednesday, July 30, 2008 - 12:14 in Health & Medicine
NEW YORK (AP) -- Two huge international studies show that people who lack certain chunks of DNA run a dramatically higher risk of getting schizophrenia, a finding that could help open new doors to understanding and diagnosing the disease....
- CSHL-led team discovers rare mutation dramatically increasing schizophrenia riskSun, 25 Oct 2009, 13:51:29 EDT
- A 'brain wave' test for schizophrenia risk?Tue, 17 May 2011, 17:35:17 EDT
- Large risk schizophrenia marker revealedThu, 5 Aug 2010, 17:36:55 EDT
- VCU study: Team uncovers possible risk gene for schizophreniaTue, 14 Sep 2010, 11:24:02 EDT
- People with schizophrenia more likely to die of heart attack, CAMH finds Wed, 3 Oct 2012, 13:35:45 EDT