Wednesday, June 25, 2008 - 09:42 in Health & Medicine
ATLANTA (AP) -- The Southwest has the lowest health insurance coverage in the country, with 30 percent of non-elderly adults and 18 percent of children uninsured, according to a new government study....
- High number of children and teens in US uninsured despite having a parent with health insuranceTue, 21 Oct 2008, 10:36:49 EDT
- Young adults at risk: 13.7 million lack health insurance coverageFri, 30 May 2008, 1:00:38 EDT
- Rutgers study: Third of N.J. immigrant children, many adult newcomers lack health insuranceFri, 1 Jul 2011, 11:07:44 EDT
- Health reform proposals could help 13 million uninsured young adults gain coverageThu, 6 Aug 2009, 1:10:57 EDT
- New health insurance survey: 9 million adults joined ranks of uninsured due to job loss in 2010Wed, 16 Mar 2011, 4:33:04 EDT