Monday, June 9, 2008 - 06:28 in Mathematics & Economics
WASHINGTON (AP) -- Makers and sellers of wheelchairs, oxygen machines and other medical equipment are on the verge of getting Congress to delay, if not scrap, a new program the Bush administration says would save Medicare about $1 billion a year....
- California tobacco control program saved billions in medical costsMon, 25 Aug 2008, 22:29:10 EDT
- Most coordinated care programs for Medicare beneficiaries do not show benefitWed, 11 Feb 2009, 5:09:59 EST
- Use of $4 generic drug programs could save society billions of dollars, study showsMon, 14 Mar 2011, 17:06:58 EDT
- Extra payments to Medicare Advantage plans to total $11.4 billion in 2009Mon, 4 May 2009, 0:43:17 EDT
- Self-treatment results in lower overall health care costs for COPD sufferersSun, 17 May 2009, 13:42:56 EDT